This project is read-only.
3
Vote

Eventing system broken

description

After I found out that some of my sprint dates were wrong, I followed the steps in http://www.scrumforteamsystem.co.uk/QA/Show?id=564 and especially http://consultingblogs.emc.com/crispinparker/archive/2010/09/07/scrum-for-team-system-v3-release-dates-rollup-fix.aspx to adjust the dates according to my schedule.

I then found out that the sprint dates were not synchronized at all, so I took a look in the SyncAll webservice, but all I got were HTTP 500 errors. I wanted to dig around a little bit more, but I found no logging information what the real cause of the HTTP 500 errors were.

Any help would be great, since I think that some of my other problems are all related to errors in the event notification services.

comments

mortomanos wrote Feb 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I managed to work around by browsing the Q&A forum on the original project website. The problem was that the IIS application pool of the web services pointed to the default application pool (running with .NET framework 2.0), so I changed the application pool to the one that the TFS was using (running with .NET framework 4.0). The problem now seems to be solved.

rainschuetz wrote Mar 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM

above solution solved my problem also!

Airgead wrote Apr 10, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Yep. bingo. Worked for me as well.